- Sick--OMG! I'm fairly certain I have bronchitis but I'm too stubborn to go to the doctor. The fever got better but the cough has gotten worse.
- Comments--I know I've been a horrible blogger lately. I'm trying to get my rounds in again guys. I still love you all, but things have been more than a little crazy around here lately.
- Edits--I got the Finding Hope edits into my agent last week, but I have barely started the Perfect Harmony edits. And I have to do those before making the baby book that I must make before I start drafting.
- Overwhelmed--Piggybacking off of #3, I'm feeling overwhelmed. I still have one book left on my production schedule for this year. And I think we'll be closing on our house this week, if not then definitely next week. Which means another move.
- Day job--I'm finding I need one which is scary. I don't know how I can keep writing, work eight hours a day, and play with ELF too. For those of you who do all three how do you manage it?
So that's me. What's up with you this week?