Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Now Offering Editorial Services

I've decided to start offering freelance editorial services. My B.A. is in English and I'm currently working on a MFA in creative and professional writing with an emphasis on fiction and technical writing, so I can edit any from non-fiction articles to full length fiction. Also, I teach a crash course on plotting and blurb writing for fiction writers, so I'll critique your query for free if I'm editing a short story or a novel. My turn around time is quick, and I'm happy to discuss specifics with you. I'll be charging $1/page for copy edits/line edits and $1.25/page for structural edits (big picture plot issues, characterization, world building, voice).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting. I'll keep you in mind for future work. Best of luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete