- Finding Hope- It's hard to believe it but this book will be out next week. If you're interested in reviewing please let me know!
- Craft Book- So it seems this semester I'm writing a workbook appropriate for 8-12th grade students on the basics of fiction. If you've ever read my YA, you know I don't believe in dumbing things down for teens, so this will be useful for writers as well. I hope.
- Teaching Certification- I've been working on obtaining a teaching certification along with my masters recently. That's partly why the blog has been neglected. I've been spending 8 hours/day at schools for free and subbing when I get the chance. All I need to do at this point is find a job to get the certification but this is harder said than done, so I'm thinking of changing certification programs and starting all over! Yikes.
- Youtube Week- It's my week on Unicorn Bell and I'm talking about YouTube for authors.
- Rewrites- I need a challenge, or a cheerleader. I can not seem to get motivated on my rewrites. Someone threaten me, please.
So that's my life right now. What do you have going on?