Saturday, March 21, 2020

How is it going?

I hope you're all doing okay, and staying well.
It was hard to get used to such a stark change of pace, but at this point, I'm actually happy to be at home.
I'm homeschooling the ELF (something A LOT of people have been forced into recently) and trying to pick up the writing career I was more or less forced out of when I had to go back to work in 2014. I get it. I know a lot of you write, take care of your kids, and work too. I've never managed to get it together enough for that.
But this is my chance!
I know blogging died a slow and painful death while I wasn't paying attention but I miss it. I think while we're in this retro era we might as well bring it back.
So, if I remember how to find a linky would you guys be interested in an old school, 2010 style blogfest?

1 comment:

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete