Sunday, July 31, 2011

Contest Winner

Random.org has declared Beverly Stowe McClure the proud owner of the Cold Kiss ARC and autographed Forever. Congratulations! But it will probably be next Friday (12th) before I can get the books out to you due to the SCBWI con this week and preparations for it.

On the same note, that is why there is not much of a post today! Posts this week will probably be short and sweet. I'll be reading blogs until I leave thurs and probably even from the conference, but much of that will be from my phone so if I'm not commenting this week, that's why.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited. I can't believe I won it. Thank you, thank you. Random org is so nice. :) Enjoy the con. The anticipation of the books is part of the fun.

    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete