Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q = (The) Queen & I

The A-Z blogging challenge is being hosted by Tossing It Out. My A-Z selections are a Beth's Pick unless otherwise noted.

Okay, so with the "The" in front of it this one is kind of cheating, but come on it's Q.

The Queen and I was the first book I reviewed for the first P-52. It's a political satire and kind of comical. After P-52 I'd found what I loved so in honesty this isn't really my kind of book, but it was interesting. You can find my review here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth.
    Ha! I picked Queen for my word today as well. Your review of the book makes it sound like not the most well-written tome. Personally, I would have a slight problem with any book on the royal family. I find them a bit stiff and put-on. I can't understand the whole rave over following their every burp. I know, I have a strong opinion... :)

    ReplyDelete