Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Mishmash


  1. Goals- So one of my goals was to blog five days a week and stay better connected this year. yeah. So far, that's not happening.
  2. Children's story- I'm up at 4:00 am to finish my children's story. But I just remembered it's my week on the group blog, so that might not happen either. I need to get this story done, so I can plan what I'm working on for the rest of the year. Blah.
  3. Health- Because I don't have enough to do, I've decided to joing weight watchers and a gym this week. (I've been woring about 11 hours/day).
That's my week? What's up with you?

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to change that goal to blog "more frequently." It's fine to want to blog and connect more, but five days a week is killer. Don't be so hard on yourself. And 11 hours a day? Beth! Don't make me come over there. You are going to make yourself sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never blog five days a week, so by just having that goal you beat me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kelly that blogging five days a week might not be what's best for you right now. Of course, you know yourself best and can determine that yourself, but definitely don't be too hard on yourself. You're juggling so much right now.

    ReplyDelete