This week's book will be Anna & The French Kiss
- Inciting Incident--Anna meets Etienne.
- First Turning Point-- Anna & Etienne start hanging out alone, going to movies, etc.
- Second Turning Point-- Etienne stays in Anna's dorm room for a few days, but becomes more distant when everyone returns from Thanksgiving.
- Midpoint-- Etienne kisses Anna in the park then goes to find his girl-friend when they are caught by a friend.
- Third Turning Point-- Anna confronts Etienne about not breaking up with his girlfriend and he says she's pretty much guilty of the same thing, because she was holding out hope for her crush back home & dated someone at school too.
- Climax-- Anna finds Etienne on the stairway in Notre Dame. (He's afraid of heights but has climbed a winding stair case for her).
- Resolution--Etienne tells Anna he loves her and there colleges will only be 20 minutes part in the fall.
P.S. Please help me re-build my blog & you can win $25 for the book depository here.