If you feel this is incorrect, please let me know.
- Inciting Incident-- Bella meets Edward.
- First Turning Point-- After Edward holds a van up to keep it from crushing Bella she demands to know why.
- Second Turning Point-- Bella realized that Edward is a vampire, but that she's in love with him anyhow.
- Midpoint-- In spite of the fact that Edward wants to drain her, Bella decides to pursue a relationship with him anyhow. (The meadow/Lion & the Lamb).
- Third Turning Point-- While playing ball with Edward and his family, a tracker happens on to Bella. He wants to kill her.
- Climax-- Bella goes to meet the tracker alone, because she is convinced he has her mom.
- Resolution-- Bella learns that she is safe, the tracker has been killed, and Edward promises to stay with her as long as it's in her best interest.
I saw something online that said the inciting incident of Twilight was the baseball game, but that doesn't seem right since it would mean there is 200 pages of backstory. Have you read Twilight? Is this how you break it down?
P.S. contest is still open until midnight March 31st.