Thursday, April 18, 2013

P = Paranormal Book Club

Before we get started, today I have a spotlight here, an interview with Aimee Lane here, and a review of The Other Marlowe Girl here.

In keeping with the theme of Promote 52, I'm doing A-Z promotions. This is a tribute to book bloggers, so mostly I'll be promoting bloggers. But I'll take the occasional diversion to promote an author I love, or give a shout-out to someone. Of course, A-Z is hosted by Arlee Bird at Tossing It Out.

Today I'm featuring Bella who runs the paranormal book club. Now before you say you don't read paranormal, you should know the people at PBC read and review a variety of genres including suspense/mystery/thriller, YA, dystopian, paranormal, and adult. I really like that when they review adult books age appropriateness is included. I believe Bella is open to review requests.


15 comments:

  1. I can't imagine anyone not liking paranormal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the review on Kaisy Daisy. Congrats!
    I've bookmarked the PBC page. Thanks so much for the info, Beth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love paranormal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting about this, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta love a paranormal book blogger named Bella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I love what Faith above me said.

    And I will check them out! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, got a kick out of Faith's comments. And I love paranormal, so I'll definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love paranormal. This is a new site for me, so thank for highlighting it! Great interview at Amiee's site too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an awesome book club! Paranormal is great, though sometimes I get jealous of the onse who can do magic ;)

    ReplyDelete