Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Mishmash


  1. I've had a migraine for days. Blah.
  2. Editing--I sent my attempt at agent edits to my CP, so I'm going to work like mad on self edits of Perfect Harmony this week in hopes that we can trade when she is done.
  3. Baby Book--This might not seem like a writing related task to you, but it is. I won't allow myself to start a new draft until I finally get the first 17 months of ELF's life in a baby book. SO I'm going to start printing pictures for that this week too.
  4. Nook Press--I keep getting a fatal error message from nook press when I try to upload my manuscript. Can anyone help me with this?
  5. Zombie Blogfest-- Don't forget Kelly Hashway and I are the Zombie Blogfest for Halloween. You can sign up here.

16 comments:

  1. Ah, baby books are so sweet, and important! Time flies by, and it's something to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're super busy! Best of luck with everything--especially the formatting, that's never fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot for the life of me get B&N to accept this thing.

      Delete
  3. I may have given up making scrapbooks for the girls. I'm so far behind at this point I doubt I could even remember what was happening in the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be easier to give up. LOL. But I really want to do this for her. But If I had two kids I doubt I'd get it done. LOL.

      Delete
  4. Hope your migraine is better. Try to relax. I loved making my baby books.Then I did photo albums one year and gave my boys and granddaughters their albums for Christmas. Then along came more grands and I'm working on their books. May never finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was thinking of giving it to her on her wedding day, but then I decided I'd need to make a copy because I want to keep it.

      Delete
  5. I heard about your migraine the other day. Still??? I know how tough it is. Since you're obviously a regular sufferer, you know how to care for them. But a little secret I've learned over the years: at the moment of onset, eat a few regular peanuts. They are a natural blood thinner and usually help or at least lessen the eventual migraine itself. Sounds crazy, but I carry peanuts with me everywhere -- always a package in the glove box of my car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try this. Coke with a pain pill usually works too but I'm trying to get off coke.

      Delete
  6. I have to say your Baby Book sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck with your edits and the blog-fest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to knock it out quickly and then get back to writing ;)

      Delete
  7. Sorry about the headache - hope it's gone by now! Enjoy looking back on pics as you work on ELF's baby book.

    ReplyDelete