Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WOW

So WOW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and I haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time, but I've been waiting on this book since August and am still counting down the days till it's release, so here it is. My pick: Forever Temptation Book 3.

All I want is my happily-ever-after.

That's all I've wanted since meeting Noah Miller.

From the day we met, the world has tried to keep Noah and me from being together, but now that I'm carrying his child, no one will be able to tear us apart. Or so I hope. But Noah and I have made some mistakes along the way, and the consequences are impacting the people we love. Worse, there's a storm on the horizon, and it's sure to cause serious devastation.

If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.

But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off.(less)
Paperback, 304 pages
Expected publication: January 28th 2014 by Harlequin Teen
ISBN 0373211066 (ISBN13: 9780373211067)
edition languageEnglish
seriesTemptation #3
other editions
None found

4 comments:

  1. What a great cover. And I like the idea of the novel. Haven't heard of this one. Glad you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds adult to me. Is it really for teens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kelly -- this is a teen novel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's YA. The mc is 17. Amish kids finish school in the eighth grade and usually marry before they're 21. So Noah is highly desirable because he's hot and nice. Rose isn't Amish, so they have a hard time getting together. And Noah welcomes the idea of a baby because it means his parents will have to let him marry her.

      Delete