Thursday, May 12, 2011

Delirium Contest Update

Okay, so you can still win Delirium until May 20th, and there are other prizes as well. I originally said the contest would be open only to people who live in the US/Canada due to the cost of postage. However, I didn't realize how many international followers I had. I'm now opening the autographed copy of Delirium up internationally. The 2-4 prizes are still only in the US/Canada. Sorry, guys. There is just no way I can ship four books abroad.

I'm also giving bonus entries for following me on twitter at bethfred08 or facebook, there I'm Beth Fred ;).

Also, if I reach 200 followers before the 20th, I will give away a fifth book. I will announce the fifth book the day I reach 200 followers.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome contest, Beth!! Best of luck on your journey to 200 followers. You'll get there!! :)

    ReplyDelete