Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WOW

REMINDER YOU CAN WIN AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF DIVERGENT HERE.

Waiting on Wed. (WOW) is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.

My pick this



week is Chain Reaction, the third book in the Perfect Chemistry series.

Goodreads Synop: "Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?"

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure this one will be great just like her others! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read this series. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my blogging friends loves this series too. I haven't read it myself, I prefer supernatural themed books these days. Great pick though!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete