Monday, May 23, 2011

SCBWI

So this is a short post, or maybe it's a lack of a post. I don't know, but what I want to know is are any of you going to SCBWI nationals in LA this year? I know it's still a couple of months out, but I'd just like to know who's going to be there, because it's my first big conference. And in truth, I'm a little bit nervous and want o know who's going to be there with me. But also, because it would be a great opportunity to meet you in the real world. So, are you going?

...oh, and I promise to post the winners of the Delirium contest sometime this week, though I can't promise what day.

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to go!! It sounds like it will be amazing, but- alas. Not in the budget this year. I believe Shannon Whitney Messenger is going. She's be a fun person to bump into. Hope you find some kindred spirits there and have an AMAZING time! :)

    ReplyDelete