Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 IWSG #1

As you know IWSG is hosted by Alex J. Cauvenaugh.

So what an I insecure about? This short story I was supposed to have finished two months ago. I fear the middle is sagging and it's just a short. Geez. My new blog project on this blog and my new blog, both of which you can find out about here. (If you have something to promote this year, I recommend you check out that post). Then there are the queries and fulls I have out, and the grad applications that have not yet been answered. So much uncertainty.

And God I hope this short story turns out decent to good-ish. Okay, back to writing.

Bye, bye, bye! And tanks for visiting.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with that story and Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you will get the short story worked out. Just hang in there and all the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with that. Sending good vibes your way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel insecure about my writing too. I bet it's better than you realize. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a deep breath. You just need to take a break and then go back fresh. That short story will be great. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete