First of all, my posts have been crazy sporadic lately and I've been a horrible commenter, because life has be insanely crazy. I'm sorry and I hope to get better, but make no promises.
Secondly, Jen tagged me last week. And now I must tag someone else. The tag means I have to share 10 random things about myself that should help my followers to know me better. The hard part is I feel like I say everything I think/feel/am on my blog. In other words, if you read me you know me. But I'll try.
1. I think (not know) that I have a huge secret I can't share for a while and it's eating at me.
2. I've become a new addict of selzter water and crystal light.
3. As I type this, I really want to be asleep. (Yes, I'm that boring but more than that I'm that tired).
4. I have no idea what my favorite song is, but I'm almost sure it's Taylor Swift.
5. The pharmacy closed early today and I could not get my inhaler. Sucked.
6. If you're on my fb you know it's my birthday. Sharing a birthday w/ 9/11 sucks more than a prematurely locked up pharmacy.
7. I <3 Cheesecake Factory, but don't know what my fave cheesecake is. I often order the faves of people I miss. Like my bff's fave cheesecake is vanilla bean so tonight I ordered a vanilla bean and ate it for her.
8. I went to Canada last weekend. It was amazing.
9. I'm so ready for Breaking Dawn to come out, or if not Breaking Dawn just any decent chick flick. The last four times hubs and I have wanted to watch a movie, we've ended up checking the listings and deciding against it.k
10. I love the garlic, serano, chili chick peas, but try so hard not to eat them. I have a food addiction. Seriously.
And now I'm tagging: