Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thought For the Day

Before I get to the actual thought for the day I just want to say I'm sorry I'm not posting regularly, and even sorrier I'm not around much these days. Morning sickness is exhausting me and making just the work day hard to get through. I come home and almost fall asleep on the couch, eat dinner, and shortly after fall asleep for the night. The nausea got bad enough that I had to go on Zofran to keep food down which was accompanied by more fatigue and other side effects. All of this being said, I miss blogging. But I think I can't commit to more than once a week posts until ELF has arrived. If you could check me out on Fridays, there will probably be something new. That's my day off and Emil's day not off so it's a good day to post.

Now for the thought of the day.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.”
― Cyril Connolly

3 comments:

  1. WHAT THE HECK HAVE I MISSED! You're pregnant? Holy Pancakes that's exciting!!!

    I can't stay long but I saw you post and couldn't help myself! I also wanted to share some good news! I'm going to be published!! I'll be announcing the news on my blog in less than an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your morning sickness gets better soon. I had it bad during the second and third months but after that I was great. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better.we miss your writting though.Incredible and inspiring thoughts of the day.

    ReplyDelete