Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Special Thank You

A Missing Peace has been out for almost two weeks now, and while it's not a bestseller the reviews it's garnered have been touching. It's brought a whole new group of people to my life. And I realize that it wouldn't be out in the world without the help of A LOT of people, so I'm saying thank you today.

First of all, I want to thank my husband who works so I can stay home with the baby and write. He reads my romance and pretends to like it even though he'd rather I wrote something serious. (But he felt A Missing Peace was serious). And my little angel for putting up with a mother who often turns on PBS and sticks her face in a laptop or book. Thank you Patrice Caldwell for her amazing support and hard work on my street team. I truly appreciate everyone who participated but Patrice helped me start it up. Thanks to Nova Ren Suma for her early critiques . Kelly Hashway for her thorough edits and Sara Nego for her critique of the first five pages. And most of the blogosphere for being part of the last three years. And thanks to Jenni Million and Shelly Sly who have critiqued other projects.



7 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the success in the world, Beth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude is a lovely feeling.

    Happy Birthday, Beth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you go on to be wildly successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Exciting news. Congratulations!

    Wishing you lots of success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing great things for you, Beth! And happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your book getting some great reviews! Sounds like you are in a good place! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Congrats on your book! Your doing great!! I am here for the Do You Have Goals blog hop! Today is the last Friday of the month! I posted my first post, should be fun. Great blog here! Enjoyed my visit! Sandy of Sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete