Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Mishmash

Monday Mishmash is hosted  by Kelly Hashway.








  1. Finding Hope- It's hard to believe it but this book will be out next week. If you're interested in reviewing please let me know!
  2. Craft Book- So it seems this semester I'm writing a workbook appropriate for 8-12th grade students on the basics of fiction. If you've ever read my YA, you know I don't believe in dumbing things down for teens, so this will be useful for writers as well. I hope.
  3. Teaching Certification- I've been working on obtaining a teaching certification along with my masters recently. That's partly why the blog has been neglected. I've been spending 8 hours/day at schools for free and subbing when I get the chance. All I need to do at this point is find a job to get the certification but this is harder said than done, so I'm thinking of changing certification programs and starting all over! Yikes.
  4. Youtube Week- It's my week on Unicorn Bell and I'm talking about YouTube for authors
  5. Rewrites- I need a challenge, or a cheerleader. I can not seem to get motivated on my rewrites. Someone threaten me, please.
So that's my life right now. What do you have going on?

2 comments:

  1. My daughter goes back to school on Tuesday of next week and then I'll be back full force. I'll harass you into those rewrites. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Finding Hope and Craft Book. Sound like you've been doing some writing. :)
    Good luck with your teaching certification.
    Threaten you, huh? Okay. If you don't do your rewrites, your stories will never get published. If your stories don't get published, you've wasted all those hourse spent writing them. And no one will read them. So sit down, stretch your fingers, and type, type, type. Will think of more later.

    ReplyDelete