Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday MIshmash



  1. House- We haven't moved everything out of the apartment yet, but we moved into our house this weekend. I love it! The last time we bought a house, as soon as we moved in we found twenty things we hated about it. This time the opposite happened.
  2. Goals- I've added a new goal to my list for 2015. I want to win a writing contest. 
  3. Hope- Which brings me to number 3. To enter into contests, I need a paperback of Finding Hope. My current cover doesn't work for that, so Hope is getting a facelift. Since we are getting a new cover, I'm going to relaunch it.
  4. Writing Class- If Savvy Authors ever lets me login, I'm registering for a writing class today. Hoepfully, this will help me get my career back on track.
That's me for this week. What's up with you?

5 comments:

  1. It's great that you love your new home. Enjoy. I like entering writing contests. They're lots of fun. Good luck to you with yours. A writing class should do the trick. Have a lovely week, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love the new house. :) and I'm excited to see Hope's new cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does that mean you found 20 things you love about the new home? Lol. :D
    Seriously though it's great that you and your family love the new place. Moving can be pretty frightening...it's a big commitment.

    I haven't joined a writing class all last year. I AM going to my first rom conventiion, so that should be fun. They have a few panels on the list, so not quite a workshop but hopefully I can come away with some writing techniques to practice and test out.

    As for this week, just trying to choose (and stick to!) a story idea.

    And I second Kelly above on seeing the new cover for 'Finding Hope'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new house! I hope to be in your position soon, finding a house I love.

    Looking forward to seeing your new cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the writing class! I haven't taken one in a while. I love how they challenge me. I'll look into something, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete