Thursday, March 17, 2011

Apology

I want to apologize to everyone who stopped by yesterday for the blogfest. When I signed up for it, I expected to be done with revisions on my manuscript much earlier. Short stories aren't my forte but I looked forward to writing one, because I need to develop a collection of them to apply for grad school. Time passed, more revisions than I expected were required and I completely forgot about it. I will make it by to say hi to everyone who stopped by but it might be tomorrow because I'm doing some final touches right now. Anyhow, th is is the second blogfest that I've forgotten about. It's not like me and I'm sorry.

2 comments:

  1. No worries Beth. The blogfest is for fun and to help where possible, but it's more important to concentrate on the priorities in your real life. If you can comment on just a few entries that will be great, and definitely swing by Rosie's blog between Monday and Thursday next week to vote for a favorite.

    Good luck with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, revisions and proofreading are such time-suckers, aren't they? I never budget enough time. Still, as Charity said above, blogging should be fun and not a chore. Too much stress kills creativity, so get the absolutely necessary out of the way first. Good luck, and try to relax!

    ReplyDelete