Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday 13

Thursday 13 is a weekly meme. The goal is to post a list of 13--13 whatever you want. 13 top or bottom picks, 13 random things, just 13.

13 Random Things

1. I'm no closer to my $100 than I was when I posted my Dear Beth Letter.

2. I seriously have to wash walls today, oh what fun.

3. I can't decide what to write next. I'm torn between a complete and total rewrite of my first ms and a whole new book about a dead dude resurrected.

4. Thank God for tea.

5. I wish sweets where calorie free.

6. Sometimes, I wish I were a better blogger, like more dedicated and stuff.
7. Posting 13 random things is harder than it seems.
8. My favorite color is purple.
9. I love Lindt truffles.
10. I'm only 26, but I've been going to the senior weight lifting class, because I can't keep up with the youngsters!!!! HAHA.
11. This list sucks, I'm thinking of rewriting it.
12. My favorite book is still Eclipse.
13. I refuse to read the sequel to Shade, because I don't want Aura with that stupid Scotty. No offense to any Scotts who might reading this.

3 comments:

  1. New follower here! Washing walls is it's own kind of torture.
    As for your MS, stick with it! Revising can be harder than creating, but if it's still in your heart, I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beth!
    I've given you a BLOG AWARD and you can drop by anytime you're free to get it. Hopefully it helps to brighten up your day. :)

    warm regards,
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! I love your list!! Except I don't agree with number 13! You'd rather she be with a ghost???? And there's something kind of amazing in Shade that happens with him....Maybe you should read it!!

    Anyway, like your blog, love your humor! Glad you followed me because I could always use some humor!!

    Heather

    And I really love the Tiara. Don't you think we should all have them?

    ReplyDelete