Saturday, July 2, 2011

We're Playing Let's Make Room on Beth's Bookshelf

Yep. Pretty much says it all. As far as books go I'm pretty much living outside of my means. I had to shred my first manuscript tonight just to make room for my new ARCs. *clap clap* I LOVE ARCs. Thank you bookstall.

That being said I'm sure I'll buy more books, and at this point I don't even have space to neatly put my autographed books on the shelf, and I really like for those babies to be shelved.

Now, I have way more books that I've read, but right now I can only part with five because I'm attached. (Of course, this probably means there will be more contests to come, so stay tuned).

If you're into adult I have The Maiden's Hand, The Charm School, and Scoundrel's Kiss. If YA is your thing I have Raised by Wolves and The Magnolia League.

In the comments section tell me if you want the YA or the adult. Contest ends at midnight Tues. The winner will be posted on Wed.
2 points for following
5 points if someone follows and says you sent them
2 points for each social network shout out provided you leave a link.

I'll add points and if there is a tie, I'll use random.org to break.

8 comments:

  1. I would love those YA books! Thanks for the giveaway! So generous of you, because I know how hard it is to part with books!

    +2 GFC follower Jessica's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower. I like YA. I just can't seem to grow up enough to read adult :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books all sound great, but I'd like the YA if I win. I'm a follower. Thanks for cleaning your bookshelves. A good game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the YA books look awesome! thanks for the contest :) i'm a follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool giveaway! I love me some YA and I'm a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Beth. I'm a follower and I adore YA novels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am partial to YA but am happy with just about anything! I'm a new follower!
    Bonnie @ HandsAndHome

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love YA. So any will do. Most are on my TBR list.
    regina.linton@gmail.com

    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete