Tuesday, March 19, 2013

4 Things On A Tuesday

1. Okay, so I had all these brilliant post ideas to schedule on Sunday night, then I got food poisoning Saturday. I spent the rest of Saturday, and all of Sun and Mon alternating between hugging the ceramic god in the bathroom, sleeping, and trying to keep things on my stomach. No brilliant posts this week.

2. I'm still looking for book bloggers to promote for A-Z. If you're interested, let me know.

3. I'm looking for writers to promote too. I'll promote anything PG-13, so if you'd like to do a guest post, put up an excerpt, answer interview questions, or anything else you had in mind just shoot me an email.

4. Also, there are still a few slots open in my blurb writing class. You can register here, and if you're interested, I recommend you do. It's filling up. I'll be teaching you the same blurb writing technique I used when I queried with a 50% full request rate.


10 comments:

  1. Sorry you were sick.

    I'm in for #3 if you want. :) I could actually do #2 too, if you need people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be up for #3 as well. I'd love to send you a short excerpt if that works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I hope you're feeling better now!! stomach issues are the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, feel better! You just had me guest post, which I really appreciated, so nothing right this second. But I finally finished the next Fireseed novel, called Ruby's Fire, so I'll want to get the word out closer to its release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you've been sick. Hope you're better now. That's rough.

    I'd be happy to do 2 and 3. Let me know what you'd like me to send.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! Food poisoning is the worst! I'm glad you're mostly over it. Take care of yourself and good luck finding peeps for your A-Z hop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Hope you're over the ickies!! Awesome you're doing a blurb class. And I'll get back to you on the A-Z posts.. sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're feeling better, Beth. Usually it's my kids who get that sick.

    I have nothing for #2 and #3, and my query is working, so I don't need #4. Good luck with the challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's horrible! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are fully recovered. Hate those stomach bugs. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete