Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Just a reminder. There is still a $25 visa gift card and a book up for grabs.
Kelly Hashway gave me this award yesterday. Thanks Kelly!


Here's how the award goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs

Guilty Pleasures

1. The Morganville Vampires

2. gourmet chocolates

3. cheesecake (geez is it any wonder I'm so fat)?

4. insert random poor food choice here.

Passing it along:

Jen @ whatsonthebookshelf
LM @ LMPreston
Lee @ TheWriteGame
Jen @ Unedited
Brenda @ Brenda Drake Writes
Angela @ thebookshelfmuse

7 comments:

  1. That's an awesome looking award - congrats! And I love chocolate and cheesecake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much! And talk about DROOL! I am so sick of winter...those strawberries really are irresistible!

    have a great writing week!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thanks, Beth, for the award. That's so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answer was just what I neeedd. It's made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers pal. I do appreciate the witring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great info dog I owe you bgigity.

    ReplyDelete