It's Thursday and this is my first attempt at doing it.
Since class is on Monday, I'm not off to a great start, but here goes:
- My husband who has always supported me even when I'm wrong.
- My daughter. She's pretty much my life.
- I'm not able to sub, but my husband's job still seem secure at a time when a lot of people have lost jobs.
- I'm a homeowner (or the bank lets me pretend to be), and I don't have to worry about maintenance people or landlord showings bringing germs inside my home.
- I had time to write a story this week.
- I decided since I have to live regency, I might as well dress for dinner and it was fun.
- I got paid to write Saturday! #Win
- An editing client asked me to help her package a book.
- I planned my nephew's virtual birthday. This is something I would not have done w/o a quarantine.
- We had a pizza and movie night.