Monday, April 16, 2012

M = Maggie & Me

The A-Z blogging challenge is being hosted by Tossing It Out. My A-Z selections are a Beth's Pick unless otherwise noted.

Somehow this got scheduled for 4/14/13, so it never actually posted this weekend. If you're looking for N it's below this, because I decided to go ahead and post it. I worked hard on getting all these letters in. LOL

Maggie Stiefvater's Linger kick-off tour was my first book signing, unless you count the Salman Rushdie in law school for free food which I don't. This signing was a huge move for me. I felt totally out of place because I was overdressed and the only book blogger in the room without a bookmark for my blog. But I met Michelle from Window Pane Memoirs who sent me a bookmark template that matched my blog! I met some of the girls from Girls in the Stacks and a Mundie Mom. And of course, I met Maggie. It was so encouraging to meet so many bloggers. Some wrote. Some didn't. And for a beginner, Maggie gave great advice. You can see all the fun from that night here.

2 comments: