Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C=C. Lee McKenzie And Charity Bradford

In keeping with the theme of Promote 52, I'm doing A-Z promotions. This is a tribute to book bloggers, so mostly I'll be promoting bloggers. But I'll take the occasional diversion to promote an author I love, or give a shout-out to someone. Of course, A-Z is hosted by Arlee Bird at Tossing It Out.

Today, I'm featuring two book blogger friends who are both writers. But I'm going to talk about them in their capacity as book bloggers.

First off is C. Lee Mckenzie. Lee regularly posts book reviews and author interviews as well as helpful hints for writers. Lee is especially interested in MG, YA, and from the abs on some of those covers I'd say romance ;). Check her out at The WriteGame.

My other awesome blogger today is Charity Bradford. Charity blogs honest but balanced book reviews. Her reviews really do give a fair and unbiased opinion of the book, but I've never seen her bash an author. She reviews everything from clean romance to Sci-Fi. Check her out at Charity's Writing Journey.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Beth! I'm ready to get back to book blogging (and writing) as soon as the A to Z Challenge is over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! Appreciate your including me in your A-Z Blogging Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know and love Lee, of course, but it's nice to get to meet Charity too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, there! I'm visiting from the A to Z Challenge! I love finding new book bloggers - some of my favourite books have come from book blogs! Thanks for giving me two more to read! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many great people in blogdom
    thanks for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great writers and bloggers to highlight today!

    A-Z participant blogging from Elise Fallson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww... it's so great to see you promoting friends and other bloggers! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore C. Lee and Charity - thanks for featuring them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for the A-Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was cool idea, its a very challenging task.

    God Bless!

    link for familycare (FCF)

    ReplyDelete