Tuesday, April 9, 2013

H = Here's The Story

In keeping with the theme of Promote 52, I'm doing A-Z promotions. This is a tribute to book bloggers, so mostly I'll be promoting bloggers. But I'll take the occasional diversion to promote an author I love, or give a shout-out to someone. Of course, A-Z is hosted by Arlee Bird at Tossing It Out.

Nickie Anderson blogs at Here's The Story. She's interested in MG, YA, Christian Fiction, and I think romance. She's very supportive of writers and tries to feature an indie writer once a week. Go check her out!



Also if anyone is interested, I'm looking for help with a blitz for Monday April 15. You can find out more here.



1 comment:

  1. Nicely done for H day. I keep seeing writers who say they're Christian writers. What does that mean exactly in terms of their books? I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete