Thursday, March 19, 2020

Corona Blues, Baby

Really long time no.
Got it.
I hope you're all doing fabulous, staying safe, and keeping your family safe.

I've also got the Corona Blues. Part of me can't help but feel that society, and specifically my country is on the verge of collapse. (Although, it could be argued the collapse of the U.S. started waaay before now.)
Still, my family is healthy. And there are worse things than us being at home together. (I originally wrote that last sentence grammatically correct and realized I sound like an old lady. Teaching English is suffocating my voice.)
Blogging always helped me stay sane. I built so many relationships here, and being home all day again reminds me of the glory years. I've wanted to restart blogging for a long time. But FB has its tendrils in me and can be a hard habit kick.
Now that we're all forced to be home, I have plenty of time to blog and it's just my outlet. I'm back here, baby.
And since I can't work, I'm going to try one more time to get a writing career going.
Third time is the charm?
Or not.
Cornoa's gonna happen anyway.

How are you and your family doing? Is there anything I can help with?

No comments:

Post a Comment